Join La Rochelle Winery and Talisman Wines on Saturday, June 15th for the magic and thrill of ‘A Chorus Line’ at Transcendence’s Broadway Under the Stars – a series of award-winning performances produced by Transcendence Theatre Company, which features established Broadway and Hollywood performers in Sonoma Valley’s Jack London State Historic Park.
This celebrated event is set amongst the vineyards of Wine Country and begins with two and a half hours of pre-show picnicking, music and wine on the property where Jack London lived and wrote many of his famous books.
The evening culminates in a Broadway experience under the stars in the breathtaking open-air winery ruins of the park – a spectacular location that was named by USA Today’s 10Best as the #2 Outdoor Concert Venue You Shouldn’t Miss in the US.
‘A Chorus Line’, pairs the famously iconic and emotionally-evocative songs from the show with the artistic flash and flair of 17 Broadway dancers baring their hearts and souls through every finely tuned fiber of their bodies. The show’s themes of love, passion, and loss are timeless as described through the intimate stories of the characters while competing for their shot on the line.
See below for more information about the wine club party and performance.
Each Reservation Includes:
- Performance – An award-winning Broadway Under The Stars performance in the breathtaking open air winery ruins at Jack London State Historic Park
- Dinner -Pre-show picnic dinner provided by Tracy Gentry
- Premium Reserved Seating – Premium Level Reserved Seating at the concert with La Rochelle Winery and Talisman Wines, including parking at Jack London State Historic Park
- Private Picnic Area – Inclusion in the exclusive La Rochelle Winery and Talisman Wines pre-show picnic area
- Jack London State Park – Entrance to the historic beauty of Jack London State Historic Park
- Meet The Performers – The opportunity to meet several of the artists both before and after the show