Join GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines on Friday, June 14th for the magic and thrill of Transcendence Theatre’s “Broadway Under The Stars” – a series of award-winning concerts produced by the Transcendence Theatre Company, which features established Broadway and Hollywood performers in the majestic open-air winery ruins in Sonoma’s Jack London State Historic Park.
“A Chorus Line”, pairs the famously iconic and emotionally-evocative songs from the show with the artistic flash and flair of 17 Broadway dancers baring their hearts and souls through every finely tuned fiber of their bodies. The show’s themes of love, passion, and loss are timeless as described through the intimate stories of the characters while competing for their shot on the line. You are in for one singular sensation of an incredible evening when you bring your friends to Transcendence’s revival of “A Chorus Line”, adding the company’s unique style to a show that the New York Times has previously called a “Legendary” and “Tremendous” experience.
See below for more information about the wine club party and performance.
Each Reservation Includes:
- Performance – An award-winning Broadway Under The Stars performance in the breathtaking open air winery ruins at Jack London State Historic Park
- Dinner – A Sonoma style pre-show picnic dinner
- Premium Reserved Seating – Premium Level Reserved Seating at the concert with GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines
- Private Picnic Area – Inclusion in the exclusive GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines pre-show picnic area
- Jack London State Park – Entrance to the historic beauty of Jack London State Historic Park
- Meet The Performers – The opportunity to meet several of the artists both before the show and after
- Meet The Winemaker – Meeting and greeting with GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines