Join GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines on Friday, June 15th for the magic and thrill of Transcendence Theatre’s “Broadway Under The Stars” – a series of award-winning concerts produced by the Transcendence Theatre Company, which features established Broadway and Hollywood performers in the majestic open-air winery ruins in Sonoma’s Jack London State Historic Park.
“Stairway to Paradise” is one of the four separate themed shows in Transcendence Theatre’s “Broadway Under The Stars” 2018 Season. More than just a standard musical review, each show weaves your favorite Broadway and popular songs into a spectacular evening unlike anything you’ve seen before.
See below for more information about the wine club party and performance.
Each Reservation Includes:
- Performance – An award-winning Broadway Under The Stars performance in the breathtaking open air winery ruins at Jack London State Historic Park
- Dinner – A Sonoma style pre-show picnic dinner
- Premium Reserved Seating – Premium Level Reserved Seating at the concert with GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines
- Private Picnic Area – Inclusion in the exclusive GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines pre-show picnic area
- Jack London State Park – Entrance to the historic beauty of Jack London State Historic Park
- Meet The Performers – The opportunity to meet several of the artists both before the show and after
- Meet The Winemaker – Meeting and greeting with GlenLyon Winery & Two Amigos Wines