Join Benziger Family Winery and celebrate Transcendence Theatre’s award-winning
Join Benziger Family Winery on Saturday, July 1st for the magic and thrill of Transcendence Theatre’s “Broadway Under The Stars” – a series of award-winning concerts produced by the Transcendence Theatre Company, which features established Broadway and Hollywood performers in the majestic open-air winery ruins in Sonoma’s Jack London State Historic Park.
“Another Openin’ Another Show!” is one of the four separate themed shows in Transcendence Theatre’s “Broadway Under The Stars” 2017 Season. More than just a standard musical review, each show features Broadway performers from shows such as Wicked, Mamma Mia, The Book Of Mormon, and more and weaves your favorite Broadway and popular songs into a spectacular evening unlike anything you’ve seen before.
See below for more information about the wine club party and performance.
Each Reservation Includes:
- Performance – An award-winning Broadway Under The Stars performance in the breathtaking open air winery ruins at Jack London State Historic Park
- Dinner – A pre-show picnic dinner provided by Girl & The Fig (www.thegirlandthefig.com)
- Premium Reserved Seating – Premium Level Reserved Seating at the concert with Benziger Family Winery
- Private Picnic Area – Inclusion in the exclusive Benziger Family Winery pre-show picnic area
- Jack London State Park – Entrance to the historic beauty of Jack London State Historic Park
- Meet The Performers – The opportunity to meet several of the artists before the show