Please visit our COVID Updates Page
Inclement Weather Policy
If the forecast is looking bad enough to cause us to cancel, the decision will be made no later than 3:00PM on the day of performance. Announcements will be made via email to patrons. In this case, all tickets will be transferred to another performance.
Should bad weather come up during a production, we will continue if at all possible (such as in a light to moderate rain), but if conditions worsen to the point that they threaten the safety of our patrons, staff, and performers, we will hold the show for up to 15 minutes before a decision is made to cancel for the evening.
If the production is cancelled before intermission, all tickets will be transferred to another performance or a refund will be issued.
If the production is cancelled during or after intermission, no refunds will be issued.
Our Sponsor Family
We couldn't shine so bright without the help of our community