– To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors, we ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have come in close contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms in the past two weeks, please refrain from attending the event.
-No Outside Alcohol will be permitted at the Drive-In event
– Upon arrival, please safely follow instructions from our staff as cars will be queued into aisles and spaces by parking staff to ensure physical distancing.
– For safety of all, Speed Limit is 5 mph.
– We cannot accommodate special parking spot requests and for health and safety reasons, once parked in paid space, we ask guests not to move their vehicle to another space.
– All guests must wear a mask (unless eating or drinking in paid parking space) and practice proper social distancing at all times per the Sonoma County Health Order.
– Please remain in your car for the duration of the event, unless use of the concessions or facilities are required.
– Guests may not exit their vehicle to sit with friends in another vehicle.
– Shoes must be worn when walking outside your vehicle.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No running in the parking lot or concession area.
– No sitting/laying on the ground.
– Open back hatches may not exceed the height of your vehicle. No sitting on the roof of a vehicle.
-Vehicle must fit in one paid parking space. Larger vehicles such as SUVs and trucks will be parked toward the back to allow best viewing for all guests. We cannot accommodate recreational vehicles, motorcycles or bikes.
– With the exception of ADA service animals, pets are not allowed.
– No smoking allowed.
– No BBQs, fire pits, fireworks, sparklers, or open flame allowed.
– In case of an emergency: flash your headlights & wave your arms outside your car window.
– No in and out privileges permitted. No re-entry permitted for vehicle or by foot.
– Portable restrooms available on site. Please stay 6 feet away from guests.
-If a guest is not able to attend, they may give their parking ticket to a friend to use that night.
– All purchases are final. No refunds or exchanges.
– We are not responsible for damages resulting from accidents with other vehicles.
– Event subject to change as weather permits.
– Please follow all posted signage and event rules to keep yourself and those around you safe.
-Guests who do not comply with the Event Rules will be asked to leave without a refund.