Experience the magic of Broadway while looking out at a hillside covered in vine and redwood, from the ruins of a 19th century winery.
- $8 goes to Jack London State Historic Park with each ticket purchase
- Transcendence events are eco-friendly; visit the FAQ page to see how you can participate
- Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Service Dogs Only
- No Smoking
Food + Wine
The park bursts with energy two and a half hours before each show – picnics get underway on the Great Lawn with live music, delicious food, and premium local wines.
- Pre-show picnicking begins at 5pm on the day of the show
- Food trucks on-site with a range of cuisine and price options
- A wide selection of wine and beer available for purchase
- Live music